95 civic CX Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Aug 4 2003, 10:24 PM
here is my 95 cx
s3e8de6f5b745f.jpg

Thats a beautiful car bro. Im really feeling in Two :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for you!!

Originally posted by civickiller99@Aug 5 2003, 07:17 PM
IT WOULD BE CLOSE AND I STILL SAVED $ 4000 US, MY CARS MORE SHOW THEN GO, MY BUDDY SAID THE TURBO IS PROBABLY PUSHIN 6-9 PSI, HE SAID WITH ALL THE INTERNAL ENGINE MODS, DC HEADER EXHAUST, INJEN INTAKE, IM PROBABLY PUSHIN 160 TO 180 HP. LIKE I SAID 13.9 @ 119 MPH IS MY BEST, WITH MY 180 LB BUDDY, IN THE CAR AND SUBS BLASTIN TO PISS BUDDY IN THE MUSTANG OFF, MUSTANG BOY RAN A 14.1, IT WAS FUNNY,I LOVE SHOWIN PEOPLE MY SOMEWHAT STOCK LOOKIN D15.
PEACE BOYZ

How do you have a dc header when you have turbo? :wtf:

I HAVE A BUDDY A C TECH ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY, IN CARLETON PALCE THREW HIM $300 THIS GUY CAN MODIFY ANYTHING, IF ANYONE NEEDS CUSTOM WORK DONE THIS GUY IS AMAZING. ANYTHING CAN BE DONE IF U HAVE THE HOOK UPS AND MONEY, I GUESS U DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS IN HIGHER PLACES, SORRY.

Originally posted by civickiller99@Aug 5 2003, 09:56 PM
I HAVE A BUDDY A C TECH ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY, IN CARLETON PALCE THREW HIM $300 THIS GUY CAN MODIFY ANYTHING, IF ANYONE NEEDS CUSTOM WORK DONE THIS GUY IS AMAZING. ANYTHING CAN BE DONE IF U HAVE THE HOOK UPS AND MONEY, I GUESS U DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS IN HIGHER PLACES, SORRY.

That's a big BULLSHIT on that one.

I call bullshit on civickiller99. He is full of shit. No way he ran any where near a 13 of any kind. Maybe with a stripped car, a B18C1, and a turbo at 10 to 12 pounds of boost.

Originally posted by civickiller99@Aug 6 2003, 01:17 AM
IT WOULD BE CLOSE AND I STILL SAVED $ 4000 US, MY CARS MORE SHOW THEN GO, MY BUDDY SAID THE TURBO IS PROBABLY PUSHIN 6-9 PSI, HE SAID WITH ALL THE INTERNAL ENGINE MODS, DC HEADER EXHAUST, INJEN INTAKE, IM PROBABLY PUSHIN 160 TO 180 HP. LIKE I SAID 13.9 @ 119 MPH IS MY BEST, WITH MY 180 LB BUDDY, IN THE CAR AND SUBS BLASTIN TO PISS BUDDY IN THE MUSTANG OFF, MUSTANG BOY RAN A 14.1, IT WAS FUNNY,I LOVE SHOWIN PEOPLE MY SOMEWHAT STOCK LOOKIN D15.
PEACE BOYZ

<cough> BULLSHIT <cough> lose the capslock, and pull your head out of your ass.

is there that much weight diference or not?

Not unless your trying to shave .023052309570 seconds off your time, you won't really feel it.

:werd: I also call :bs: on this guy.
I've had both Ls/vtec and GSR
If you've had both, why the fuck would you be running anything dseries, because you should know by now 2 cams is better then 1 even if one is boosted. Yeah, yeah, turbo dseries are quick, but that's like they y8 and z6, you have a fucking d15.

I really didn't know you could have a header and a turbo at the same time but I guess wit tons of weight and a turbo d15 runing 13's, anything is possible.

COME DOWN TO OTTAWA AND WILL RACE, DONT SAY SHIT U KNOW NOTHIN ABOUT, JUST COME DOWN AND WILL RACE ILL PUT U TO SHAME, LISTEN I GOT THIS IDEA FROM MY BUDDY, HE AS SAME SETUP, HE BROUHT IS RACTIVE HEADER WITH A SAAB TURBO, TO THIS GUY AND HE'S A LITTLE QUICKER THEN I AM, U SHOULD HAVE FAITH IN THOSE D15 OR 16 OR WHATEVER, THIS THING AS A BULLETPROOF BLOCK LIKE THE MACHINE GUY SAID, EVERYTHING IN THAT ENGINE WAS BALANCED BEFORE ASSEMBLED AND THAT WAS 13.9, WITH FULL INTERIOR SUBS, BUMPIN AND MY BUDDY IN THE PASSENGER SEAT, COME ON DOWN TOUGH GUY, AND YEAH RIGHT U GOT SPOON CIVIC

Originally posted by civickiller99@Aug 6 2003, 07:58 PM
COME DOWN TO OTTAWA AND WILL RACE, DONT SAY SHIT U KNOW NOTHIN ABOUT, JUST COME DOWN AND WILL RACE ILL PUT U TO SHAME, LISTEN I GOT THIS IDEA FROM MY BUDDY, HE AS SAME SETUP, HE BROUHT IS RACTIVE HEADER WITH A SAAB TURBO, TO THIS GUY AND HE'S A LITTLE QUICKER THEN I AM, U SHOULD HAVE FAITH IN THOSE D15 OR 16 OR WHATEVER, THIS THING AS A BULLETPROOF BLOCK LIKE THE MACHINE GUY SAID, EVERYTHING IN THAT ENGINE WAS BALANCED BEFORE ASSEMBLED AND THAT WAS 13.9, WITH FULL INTERIOR SUBS, BUMPIN AND MY BUDDY IN THE PASSENGER SEAT, COME ON DOWN TOUGH GUY, AND YEAH RIGHT U GOT SPOON CIVIC

Dude, learn how to fucking read and write.
Your shit doesn't make sense and nobody said they had a spoon civic.
You are an ass.
Somebody close this crap or :ban: this turd.
He is ruining Hondaswap for everyone.

ya this guy is a serious fuckstick and obviously cant even type let alone run a car or drag race one for that matter

Originally posted by civickiller99@Aug 6 2003, 07:58 PM

How the fuck are you going to have a header mated to a turbo dick head. Your either have a header or turbo manifold, there is no way you can have both. I also think your so full of shit your about to burst. :moon:

i have 93 CX hatch with a JDM d15b vtec (130) with stock airbox and 2 1/4 inch exaust (the stock exaust on the cx is like 1/2 inch, its so punny) and it pulls rather well, not bad for the little d series vtec, but when i raced an Si with the d16z6(127) you could tell how much of a difference the weight makes. ill pull like 3 or 4 cars on them

I have a White 92 Civic CX Hatch with a JDM B18C GSR and it is the funnest damn car to drive! Its a VERY quick car do to it only weighing 2094 and being powered by the B18C.

the cx is a good start. with a gsr motor u should run 14sec 1/4 miles all day.
don't worrie about the suspension, you can alway upgrade to gsr suspension they bolt right on.
i have a red 93 cx with a jdm b18c motor and i run 14.5 all day stock.

Back