95 civic intercooler piping

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gsrchad

ok, so i have a 95 civic with a b18c. i have everything except piping...
got a 28 inch intercooler, sc61, injectors... balh balh balh, EXCEPT i dont know what to do with the piping... i dont want to just order a piece by piece and see if it fits...
does anyone recommend a site to order 95 civic piping with a b18c. all i see is b16's with 96+ kits...

let me know either here, ni6htrider on aim or civic9517@hotmail.com

thats 450$.
i talked to a rep of overboost on there online help... they are selligna kit for si 1995's. said it would work, but require little fabrication..

so i think i might do that... and see what happens.. its only 203 shipped...

We sell our IC piping kits for $450 + shipping. It is made to fit our AC kits, but should also fit the other manufactures kits too.

The best part of our Piping kits, is that they are 2.5" Mandrel Bent Aluminum. While most other companies are mild steel and are usually 2"

Ours include Full Race couplers and T bolt clamps.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Aug 31 2004, 04:49 PM
sorry henry, I completely forgot about your IC piping :)
[post=384441]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, you dont gotta apologize. ^_^

This site shows you what to do if you get the piping for JCWhitney
http://www.cse.uconn.edu/~yelevich/turbo/turbo.html

I got my couplers fron napa. $30 for two feet of 2.5inch hose

Got the clamps from ACE hardware for like 80 cents a peice.

The bad thing about the custom piping is that you have to make sure you clamp the piping down real tight because they don't have the raised areas (I think they call it the bead)on them. I blew off my some of my charge pipes two or three times but after making sure all of the clamps were tight, then no more problems.

Back