95 Civic LX H22a Exhaust advice...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GreatJDP

I'm about to start the H22a swap on my 95 civic LX... I don't have much experience this is my first import and I'm not really the kind of guy that likes those loud ass annoying whiney types of exhausts.... I would prefer something a little more deeper with more base to it... Doesn't have to be super quiet or anything I just would prefer if it didn't sound like a bee on crack inside of a beer can. I don't mind spending the extra money to get it the way I want. I just don't know where to start. What kind of exhaust would get me a deeper more bass like sound and what all would I need to get that done... I've tried researching online and all I can find is put a resonator on it... well yeah... But brand wise, style wise, single, dual, etc... what's the best way to go to accomplish this with an H22a on a 95 civic? And if you happen to know where to find them that would be awesome information as well... Thank in advance.

After a bit of research including some sound clips... I think I like the Rsr exmag...Might go with that one. Thanks again man.

Back