95 Civic w/ B18 Shift Linkage?? Help?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Running925

OK.. I'm running into a problem here. I pulled the motor & tranny from my 95 Civic Ex Automatic & an replacing it with a B18 & Manual Tranny from a 90 Integra GS. I need to know what shift linkage is going to fit in there & if anyone has a suggestion as to what to do about my pedals? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance to all that can help

Tony
My Car Pic

The caps lock wasn't on.. it was just enlarged.. I'm sorry if it offended you! But I do need some help with the question at hand. Can anyone out there give me some advise! Thanks.... Tony

Im pretty sure a b16 del sol one would work. But on to your motor choice, is there reason you are going to give yourself a head ache by going with a obd 0 motor or are you going to convert to obd 1?

Originally posted by brc80@Feb 19 2004, 12:23 PM
Im pretty sure a b16 del sol one would work. But on to your motor choice, is there reason you are going to give yourself a head ache by going with a obd 0 motor or are you going to convert to obd 1?

the delsol linkage works on the delsol only, an integra linkage from 94-01 should do the trick

Originally posted by Running925@Feb 19 2004, 03:21 PM
The caps lock wasn't on.. it was just enlarged.. I'm sorry if it offended you! But I do need some help with the question at hand. Can anyone out there give me some advise! Thanks.... Tony

i fixed your post

if you ever do that shit again (fuck with the size/color of the entire post) im not even going to lock the thread.... im just deleting the shit

if you have a question.... post it
there is no fucking need to make the whole damn thing huge and red

its fucking annoying

dont do it

I'm sorry for that.. i'm new here & didn't realize it was a big deal. I respect your wishs & it won't happen again. Thanks for adjusting it.. i didn't know how to fix it.

Yes i am converting the car to obd0.. the reason that i chose that motor is that a friend of mine built the motor & recently decided that the project just wasn't something that he wanted to persue anymore. So i bought the motor & tranny from him in hope that i would be able to get everything into my car & working properly for this summer. I'm almost at that point & i'm searching for some last details on how to finish my swap.

Does anyone know for sure what will work in this situation!

Thanks to all that can help!

Tony

Originally posted by JOHNNYLIGHTFOOT+Feb 19 2004, 01:21 PM-->
@Feb 19 2004, 12:23 PM

the delsol linkage works on the delsol only, an integra linkage from 94-01 should do the trick

Yes your right. What state are you in?

WA, i only know this because several of my dumbass friends thought the delslo linkage would work, then when it didnt they called me to fix it

any 92-up b-series linkage will fit. integra ls/rs/gs/gsr, 99-00 si, whatever. except, apparently, for the del sol vtec.

hey man ..... i just bought a lsvtec motor that came out of a 93 civic ex coupe .... i have no use for the shift linkage.... at least i dont think so .... i dont think it will work in my 96 civic coupe.... if it dosent you can have it .... just pay for shipping... my instant messanger name is NEUSPEED87LX if you want to talk about it ....

Back