95 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chrismoses

I have a 95 civic and will not go over 4600 rpm driving or sitting sounds like its running rich any ideas?:mad:

Bad sensors
Bad ECU
Bad distributor

More info on your setup would be helpful...

And welcome to HondaSwap!

new distributor changed the ecu still the same. I changed the tps,map, some one said maybe the pressure switch or the vtec valve

it has the minime swap 2.5 catback exhaust t3/t4 turbo 3bar map sensor 460 injectors chipped ecu. I had the problem since I put the engine back into the car and all I did was rebuild it.

Maybe something was miss allined or your timing mite be off??? Other question is who chipped the ECU?? could your problem there

its the same motor i had last year ran awsome. I just putted it out to rebuild it the common civic honda problem smoking.

H23A1 swap

I have a 95 honda civic w/ a 1.6 non-vtec and just got a H23A1 engine, what would I need to swap it; would it fit?

I have a 95 honda civic w/ a 1.6 non-vtec and just got a H23A1 engine, what would I need to swap it; would it fit?

Learn to use a forum. Start your own thread. This doesn't relate to the topic...

I would look into Maybe a fault in your wiring some were, just maybe, have u tryed to rev it up by hand? or better yet just un plugged a few of the sensors ?

Back