'95 Coupe for sale. lots of bodywork

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Battle Pope

A lot of folks here aren't into "rice", but maybe someone on here is interested.

Right now I'm trying to generate interest, the car will be going on autotrader next week or so.

Anyhow, it's a '95 DX Coupe, the only underhood mods are an AEM CAI and a custom bent 2.25" exhaust (sounds really good). The car has 165k miles, but was owned by a small business that used it for highway driving. Engine and transmission are extremely sound, and I didn't see any reason to mess with it. Great reliability, great mpg.

It's probably best to let the pics judge for themselves. I had a seasoned pro install and paint everything, so no hackjob here!

Front: Black Widow, modified for fitment.
Fenders: Modified Feelz widebody (deleted corner lenses)
Sides: Not sure. Liked the look of them so that's what I got. modified for fitment.
Rear: I was told it was called "Danger" style. Looks a little like a Wings West Revolver? modified for fitment.
Quarterpanels: Modified Feelz widebody (cut fake ducts, molded to fit skirts and bumper better.
Headlights: Denji Gen2 projectors, non-halo. City light is wired as turn signal.
Hood: Vented Carbon Fiber hood I bought from a friend... he never used it, said it came from Versus. Monster Style? Held on with lanyard-style pins.

Also has custom tail lights (NOT Altezzas) and will come with a GT wing. It's not currently installed, but it does work with the touring car look. Even with all the bodywork, the car is extremely solid.

Rolls on custom powdercoated silver 17x7.5" Motegi MR12s, with 40-series tires. Tokico Blues and Arospeed coilovers make up the suspension. Has a old style Tenzo strut tower bar.

Gray interior. Has a set of no-name seats going in it, but those can be left out of the sale at buyer's discretion. Has perfect condition stock seats. Has Tenzo tach (long story), short shifter, tenzo knob, and cheap pedal covers. Will have indiglow gauges and an S2000 style start button within a week. Has a Pioneer MP3/CD player, and stock speakers. will sell with or without sub and amp depending on buyer's preference.

Paint is a highline two tone, Frost White top, silver metallic colorfade to gunmetal on the bottom.

The car hasn't been in any shows because it just got out of final painting a few weeks ago. It will be fully detailed shortly after the last of the stuff gets installed.

I'm located in the Coos Bay/North Bend, Oregon area. My email is wavelengthdesigns@gmail.com. Any inquiries welcome. If you or someone you know is interested, please let me know! I'll post some pics up shortly.

8500 obo with everything, price drops without sub/amp and/or seats. Make a reasonable offer - motivated seller!

side.jpg

frontcenter.jpg

frontangle.jpg

These pics are as it sits outside my house as of a few hours ago.

Does the price drop without the subs, amp, bodykit, tailights, motor, tranny, hood etc???? :D
I'll give ya $2000 for the body, you can keep all your crap. B)

Back