95 D16z6 build advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kevrozayy

I currently have a 95 civic with a d16z6 motor just dropped a new auto tranny in it. What's the best/safe ways I can more power out of this automatic as of now with stock internals(also want to hear some internal upgrades), I was already thinking of turbocharging it with it running 5psi to be safe. Ps: I'm not interested in swapping for a 5spd tranny or anything I just want to build a street decent D series automatic with a little speed.

go to the bank and withdraw $5000 in 50s
have them leave the band on the stack
take that stack of 50s and vacuum seal it in a bag
put that bag somewhere under the hood of your car
leave the car otherwise stock
drive around until you get bored with the car

the benefit of this method is that the $5000 bag of 50s will make you just as fast as anything you are going to do with your slushbox D series, but when you get bored and are ready to build or buy a real car, you will have $5000 to start off with
if you crash the car, unless its an engine fire, you should still be able to get the $5000 out of it
however, if someone steals the car you are F'd... but you'd be F'd on that money if someone stole the car anyway so its an equal loss

go to the bank and withdraw $5000 in 50s
have them leave the band on the stack
take that stack of 50s and vacuum seal it in a bag
put that bag somewhere under the hood of your car
leave the car otherwise stock
drive around until you get bored with the car

the benefit of this method is that the $5000 bag of 50s will make you just as fast as anything you are going to do with your slushbox D series, but when you get bored and are ready to build or buy a real car, you will have $5000 to start off with
if you crash the car, unless its an engine fire, you should still be able to get the $5000 out of it
however, if someone steals the car you are F'd... but you'd be F'd on that money if someone stole the car anyway so its an equal loss

I like this advice, this should work.:huh:

Back