1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'95 Del Sol 'S' Project

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by zero1, Apr 18, 2007.

1. zero1

zero1 New Member

My wife and I recently started getting into working on cars together, I will be away from her for about the next nine months (my work, I travel) so while I was gone she took the liberty to pick a project car. She bought a 95 Del Sol 'S' of course based purely on looks...

The purpose of the build is not to have the fastest car in town, or even a car that races but one that looks feels and drives like a sports car. Do I get fresh pistons, cam, head, ect for the current engine or would you advise a swap? Which would be better in the long run (am I going to run into more problems swapping or modding? Is the modded motor going to cost more than its worth? ect?)

Thanks for your help.

2. custompainter

custompainter drive it like U stole it

swap a b16 in it and change out the suspention once everything is in you'll have a nice sparts car feel the b16 gives you a nice power and the new suspention lowers your center of gravity wich makes the car handle completly different

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted