95 dragonj engine swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dragonswap420

kay i got a 95 civic dragon with a blown motor the car is north some but i was wondering if a 16valve out of a 88 LX and tranny will bolt in or with little work
any help with the matter will be mutchly appriciated

kay umm wtfs a dizzy i was jus gonna pull the whole motor tranny cv's computer all of it and see what bolts in then fab from there time is of the issue

^ Its a distributor.

Does your car look like this?

1998-Honda-Civic-dragon-fa-nf_MyModifiedCar.com_.jpg

dizzy=distributor, you can pull the whole thing but trans won't work its cable yours is hydro. comp. won't work, cv's won't work. you will have to change the motor mount bracket thats in the middle of the timing belt use your 95 one. and you will have to use the thermostat housing from the 95 too.

moved your thread.
this stuff does not belong in the members lounge.

Please, read the rules and faqs to get a handle on how things run around here.

thanks.

both cars are complete. the drogon is a vtech the lx is just a pooey 16 valve. it would be a shame to have to leave both not just one with that said.. the lx is an auto. i was gonna just go with the flow of things and see but it seems theres more to than just a swap.. i was gonna use the motor tranny computer.. is there really that big of a difference of a stance like cv wise

im new to the import bs an clearly the goodshit lol keep it to youirself if you cant help. and the dragon for your wise ass that didnt look it up before you made yourself look like a head was in fact a car released to canadians after they sponcered a comp back in 95 i was jus givin specs cuz every little thing has something to do with the next so like i said if you cantehelp or just be negative, beat it or go beak nexopia or sumthing that concerns the childish type but back to the civic ..the only thing that might not work if your using the whole heart of the car ie motor tranny computer are the cvs so im told does that add up hondafreak

i have no clue what A vti model is im new to this i was a domestic kind of guy but yeah man thanks bro theres is so many generations of civics its all new to me. i aint just some kid that knows about lawn mowers but am definetly unaware of some specs im used to rear wheel carberated v8s not F.I front wheel drive civics. will my auto tranny on the sixteen valve work with the ninety five axels or are they shorter or longer

fuck man, yea no the lx is an auto, the 95 is a stdrd whats the frame specs could you swap k frames im checkin all possibilities the tranny in the ninety five third gears gone so im thinkin thats not a go. or id use the tranny and cvs out the ninety five

just find another 5spd trans. it would be a pain in the ass to make it into a auto.. and the 88 auto won't work in a 95 frame..

Back