1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

95 ex trans problem

Discussion in 'Accord' started by fastacc, Jul 13, 2008.

1. fastacc

fastacc Doin work!!!

Recently I put my coupe back together so I'd have a good comfortable car for my newborn daughter to ride in. I installed a jdm F22b and a 5spd out of a 95 LX. I used a Fidanza clutch, flywheel pressure plate and throwout bearing. About a week ago I noticed the pedal feel was a little weird. It got worse and the clutch was engaging when the pedal was about 1/2 inch off the floorboard. I bled the slave cylinder and no air. After that I couldn't get it into gear while running. I killed it put it into reverse and it tried to slightly roll while running. I ended up replacing the slave and master cylinder. That seemed to make it worse. Now it tries to roll hard when started in gear. Any Ideas?? I have bled this system for at least an hour and I filled the slave before I installed it. Pedal is extremly mushy and I cleaned out all clutch lines. I'm out of ideas.:confused::confused::confused:
Draft saved Draft deleted