95 gsr tranny fs/or trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

took apart to see what was wrong...the two gears in the diff were stripped replaced them and just havent put it back together got everything to do it....make me an offer or trade for aftermarket engine parts for a 95 gsr,or aftermarket bodyparts for a 92-95 hatch...or some wheels im in VA

not really...i was gonna put that one in my car buy my boy hooked me up with a gsr for free so i just put it in and i dont need this one nomore....but tradin im open too anything bseries that will fit a gsr motor or just anything else

im interested if the price is right. you said the tranny is in pieces and you have the parts? how much you lookin to get?

its not in pieces just the cases are seperated...like when u take one apart its got two lil screws inside the case that that hold something to the top of the other case and its hard for me to put it together but yeah everything is there

import shop near me said they would put it together fot like 20 bucks..there is no grinds at all on it...just i had a stage 4 clutch and i think where it grabbed soo hard it stripped the gears in the diff so i replaced them

Originally posted by 92Gsrhatch@Mar 7 2004, 06:45 PM
...........TRADES???????

what are you looking to get(cash wise or trades.) I am very interested. let me know.

matt

just make me an offer...anything beseries wise ill trade(upgrades for a gsr)....anything that will fit the body of 94 hatch(aftermarket)...its just sittin around soo just make an offer/trade prolly wont be denied....prefer trades cause i need stuff for my car

would you take a set of AEM tru-time cam gears with low mileage on them for just the countershaft (shaft that meshes with final drive ring gear)?

if you aren't willing to part out, how much would you sell it stright up for?

Originally posted by hybrid89@Mar 10 2004, 04:10 PM
I thought we agreed on a trade...what happened????let me know

matt

i am still interested in that counter shaft. let me know if whatever you got going falls through.

Back