95 hatch in RI f/s,f/t

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have a 95 hatch dx automatic that i'm thinking of selling due to the fact that i have bills and need a truck. i'm only looking to get around 1,500o/bo for it. it needs work and here is what it needs.
driver side fender
i have a driverside door with a dent on it for it.
the rear hatch has been replaced. also installed an apexi n1 exhaust, fan switch, and thermostat. i need a small 4cyl truck or may entertain other trades i.e.MOTORCYCLE. let me know what you got. i can take pics upon request. email me or pm me with any questions.
Rcspeed1@aol.com. thanks
Roberto

Originally posted by boriquaracer@Jul 26 2005, 06:05 AM
i have a 95 hatch dx automatic that i'm thinking of selling due to the fact that i have bills and need a truck. i'm only looking to get around 1,500o/bo for it. it needs work and here is what it needs.
driver side fender
the rear hatch has been replaced. also installed an apexi n1 exhaust, fan switch, and thermostat. i need a small 4cyl truck or may entertain other trades i.e.MOTORCYCLE. let me know what you got. i can take pics upon request. email me or pm me with any questions.
Rcspeed1@aol.com. thanks
Roberto
[post=531210]Quoted post[/post]​

Where are you? And if you have pics send them to erikespo@adelphia.net

sorry not interested in a caravan but a small pick up truck preferrably a 4cyl. pics sent out to those who requested them. its green on the out side and black on the inside. :)

Originally posted by hosmer@Sep 6 2005, 05:40 PM
BUMP FOR PROVIDENCE!
[post=550307]Quoted post[/post]​

if someone can post them for me. i'll send the pics to whoever can post them for me. thanks

Whereabout in providence are you. i'm also in providence and my girl needs a car. i want her to drive an automtaic also.

i'm in south providence. here is my # give me a call after 4pm. if i'm not there then leave a message thanks
Roberto
401-941-7814

Originally posted by boriquaracer@Jul 26 2005, 05:05 AM
driver side fender
Rcspeed1@aol.com. thanks
Roberto
[post=531210]Quoted post[/post]​

NEW PRICE $1200 with apexi $1000 without.

Back