95 Honda Civic Hatch LS/VTEC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ls ef

Selling My Hatch. Lemme Know If Your Interested. Gimme A Call. (860)-625-0998. Thanks Im Located In Groton, CT 06340.

95 Honda Civic Hatch LS/Vtec

Last edited:
hey ill trade you my 93 integra rs 120k miles fresh interior its white you keep youre wheels and any other extra shyt you wanna keep and ill also throw in an extra trunk hatch with glass and front lowering coilovers on struts and lowering springs for the rear pm me if interested

Just click on the link above...I just fixed it so it is working again. As for a price im just taking offers rite now because im not frced to sell it so im in no rush. Soory im not interested in any integras I have a 4dr im trying to sell myself.

dont buy from this kid..he'll scam the hell out of you...the car i garbage as well....
lol just kidding....me and a couple of friends did the bodywork on this car.its a sick ass car,,bump for a friend

Chris McCarron....McCarron ECU Services. mysite.verizon.net/mccecuservice
he did a great job.

Last edited:
What Do You Want For The Car Cash..or I Have A 97 Altima ..if Intrested..let Me Know I Am Ready To Get My Next Honda...thanks

Back