95 integra gsr f/s or trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rush3969

Banned
I got a 95 gsr i traded my b18 turbo hatch..Heres the run down on it..

The guy bought it with a b18 ls motor in it dont know why it has no vtec motor possibally blown or something pretty clean car ready for paint the guy didnt like the color of it like a goldish sunburnt or something so he did the little bit of body work on it and has it in primer ready to paint...I can throw in some paint or whatever or have it painted..

Yes this is a actually gsr titled and all just to let you all know..

Full body kit not for sure what kind front bumper is poly eurathene
soem sort of 16 inch wheels
intake
exhaust
strut bars
coilovers

theres some more stuff but i cant think of it all right now and im not for sure of the brands of stuff thats on this car..It is really nice drives very good and stout..

Will take trades on 96-up ex civics or hatches vtec.nothing very old maybe a 95 si hatchback without high miles and in good shape..Also will take a delsol with mods for trade or whatever..Dont really have the time to drive long distance trips unless gas is paid..

As for cash im taking offers on it..I know book is still high but it does have the ls motor in it so thats going to kill the price tag alot..but you can always do ls/vtec head on it..Dont have any pics of it as of now so dont ask i will post them as soon as i can get a camera and take the pics..Thanks later

Email...rush3969@yahoo.com

Back