95 integra lowering springs fit 91 civic H/B?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

forcefanajd

hey guys...i am just wondering if the lowering springs from a 1995 acura integra would fit my 1991 honda civic hatchback...i have an opportunity to buy these sprinngs extremely cheap so....incase your wondering thats why im wondering.
thanx
adam

WILL THEY FIT?, YES... WILL THEY LOWER THE CAR? NOT MUCH...

the teg weighs a LOT more than the EF hatch, and the spring rates are set up accordingly. a 2" spring for an integra might, MIGHT lower the civic an inch... TOPS

i see you found the caps button. good job!

they will still lower the car quite abit, perhaps not as much as they would on a teg but it will still be lower.

if what you were saying were true then the teg would get lowerd at all either. the weight of the car does compress the spring somewhat but the springs are also shorter.

SO I GUESS THE QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS NOW IS...AT 75 DOLLARS PLUS SHIPPING...WOULD IT BE WORTH THE MONEY AND TIME TO GET THESE???

they are intrax springs...2.0 inch front and 1.8 inch rear. they actually were on his car for 2 weeks then he totaled it...i loved the way it handled nice and stiff...but i want to know if it would feel the same in mine and or how much it would lower it also...
thanx
adam

well if you are going for preformace i would probably pass on these (i could be wrong b/c i have never heard of intrax springs).

however a spring rate is a spring rate. it would most likely feel mush with the heaver car tho.

intrax has been around for a long long time. and they do make good springs. they mostly cater to the euro market. thats why you might not have heard of them.

i bought a new set of intrax coilovers for 145 plus tax . . . they are ok i guess

im not asking for opinions on performance cuz i like the way they performed in my friends car...im just wondering how they will perform in my car as well as if they will lower it any.
thanx
adam

Yo man, anything is better than stock..... If all else fails, you could shave a coil off....... Hahaha $75 plus shipping is high if you don't care about performance, you can get Ebay Racing coilovers for $60 shipped all day long and they will drop your car and I don't care what anyone on here says, they work. They aren't exactly the perfect spring rate for the car, but they work.

Originally posted by forcefanajd@Nov 8 2003, 05:10 PM
im not asking for opinions on performance cuz i like the way they performed in my friends car...im just wondering how they will perform in my car as well as if they will lower it any.
thanx
adam

dude what the fuck, make up your mind.

they wont preforme the same on your car because its a differnet car.
:roll:

and no some times anything isnt better than stock.

what if they sold you a lower spring rate than your stock springs, that would make your car lower and roll more.... see any problems there?

Back