'95 Integra Ls Sap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bean42082

I have a '95 Integra LS Auto. I would like to swap a h22 into it. any suggestions/recommendations welcome. I would also like to make it 5speed. Am I wastin my time. . .THanks.

recomendation 5 speed conversions are alot of work and not worhth it IMO as well as the h222 is gonna be alot of work and prob not worth it when you could easily put a b18 in there. If you really want a standard then i would suggest buying a standard car and goin from there. just my .02

you already have a good motor to build upon. screw the h22 swap. its a lot of work, and IMO, over rated- especially since you alreayd have a b-series.

BUT, if you want to go manual, its a lot of work money and parts. If it were my car, i'd sell it and buy a manual. however, it can be done.

Originally posted by bean42082@Mar 15 2003, 10:37 PM
I have a '95 Integra LS Auto. I would like to swap a h22 into it. any suggestions/recommendations welcome. I would also like to make it 5speed. Am I wastin my time. . .THanks.

The grass isn't always greener on the other side. . .

My friends 91' Accord was automatic and he converted. He got all his parts from a junkyard, didn't run him more than 750$, did the swap in 2 days and got a half second takin off in the 1/4. A hell of alot cheaper and time off. Why not?

Back