95 integra ls turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civic15.8

ok right now i am in the process of saving up for a turbo it is either going to be drag stage 3 or rev hard stage 2 i did a search but i didn't see what i was wanting to know

i have heard alot of things about these 2 kits good and bad on both kits so waht i was wondering if anyone has had any experience with either and have you had any problems with it

all post a appreciatted

if you ask me, they both suck.

first of all, drag is not a stage. Drag Gen 3, simply is the 3rd version of thier kit.

drag kit comes with pretty piping, a prone-to-boost-creep manifold, a shitty waste gate, a shitty bov, fmu crap.
rev hard has lame piping, a decent manifold a decent waste gate, a decent bov, and fmu crap.

whats your goals of the car?

first off sorr about the mix up of stage and generation i knew it was a gen i just put stage by accident

goals not to get in the 9's that for sure but maybe 12's i figured after i get the turbo i would get a bigger one later t66 be able to bet a gt or camaro when it stages with me at the track and every one tis betting on the camaro or mustang

a t66? here we go again. your LS will never spool a t66. when/if it does, it would be time to shift.

the average t66 flows about 70 lb of air flow.
the t3/t04s i got flows 72 lbs, and still is going to spool up a heck of a lot faster than that t66 would.

that said, that kind of power is way more than you are probably looking for.

I think the revhard kit would suit you well.

ok thanks for the info on the turbo i have heard that the rev hard kit requires modification to fit is this true

Back