95 integra ls

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rush3969

Banned
Hey ppl my girlfriend has a 95 integra ls yea its an automatic but still and excellent car,It is just about to hit 90k the car has a rebuilt title but very clean needs nothing, The interior is in excellent shape beised when she bought it there was a few very small burn holes on drivers seat besides that its all black inside and very clean looks like a old women owned it..The outside is excellent shape a few very small dings cant tell there even there, Its red in color and black interior..This car has no problems at all..

This is what all has been done to it..

New brake pads lifetime warrenty front and rear about 2000 miles on them..
Oil change every 3k since she bought it and she bought it at 72k..

IT has front and rear strut bars
Apc red altezzas match the paint (looks better then stock ones)
Intake

Besides that stuff nothing else has been done to it she wanted to pursue with fixing it up but a 2 door for her isnt easy to get a 6mth old in/out of with a rear facing babyseat..So she wants to either sell it and buy a 4 door or trade it for a 4 door honda with options and decently low mileage...

Here is a link to NADA for pricing i know its not exact but i also know what it is worth cause i deal with nothing but rebuilt cars and also been Apraised by a salvage yard and they told me what i could get off of it the way it sits cause the condition and mileage...So i will not price this will take offers on the vehicle...But i will not make the price she will so its up to her.Thanks later ..Will have pics soon...

Well the link dont work so anyone intrested can look it up thanks..

You can call it testing waters too if no one is intrested no problem if not sold cause if not its going to be traded soon for a new car so no biggy..

wheres the link? also NADA does that list prices for REBUILT cars? chances are no

anyways how much? and where?

No you have to deduct so many % off rebuilt vehicles, I always deduct 20-25 % off value of vehicle..The link wouldnt work so you will have to look it up but the car is in excellent shape inside and out besides like 2 little dings u have to look very close to see and find i sometimes cant even find them when i show the car...We are located in ky about 20 mins from ohio...IF you are intrested im still in the middle of getting the digi cam off my cousin to take pics i will take them and send them to you..Then you can judge price..SHe is in no big hurry to sell it cause she was going to trade it in anyways..But i would assume to sell it cause it would gives us more of a down payment then giving it as trade in cause i know trade in they will only give 3500 tops on it...THanks for replying later..

Most the time when someone sells something they list a price if not everyone will just lowball you

so um $3500 cash?

Sorry i guess im closing this thread she wants to trade it off next week so that was a waste of time...

Jeffie sorry to waste your time on it...3500..SHe has more then that in it cause a mistake she made on swapping her 99 cavalier z24 in with 68k to a rebuilt 01 dodge neon lol and then the tranny went bad in the neon you know how women are they see something they want and they go for it i told her she dont want a neon but it was her car so she got it and it fucked up so we traded that for this integra while she still owed her dad 7 grand on the cavy crak whores these days..But i was thinking 4500 for it i was told and easy 5 grand from a freind at a salvage yard..with the condition and mileage..Even tough it was rebuilt book on it is at like 6200 then u deduct from title and it leaves it at like 5000 grand or so..But anyways its going for a new golf or jetta 4 door. im trying to keep her with civics and shit but she wants somehting new...SOrry again..Later

Please close this Thread...

Yea she''ll need the luck on those things i hear there expensive to fix but thats her problem lol..Thanks for the offer on it..Later

Back