95 JDM Auto GSR tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i doubt the guy is on here anymore.

start a new thread if you have a question.

:locked:

i ended up giving up on the 5 speed to auto conversion. i was having trouble finding someone to wire the auto tranny 2my 5 speed body. i found 1 guy that said he could do it for $500-$600, and he did not sound real sure of himself, so i was hesitint 2 let him touch my baby.. im in a position at this point that i can shift thru the gears i just have a custom gearshift "knob" that i strap my r hand to.. goodluck

just a thought if you can't hold the shift knob, you could get a right hand of a glove and put velcro on the palm and the shifter. then you don't have to be strapped to the shifter.

just a thought if you can't hold the shift knob, you could get a right hand of a glove and put velcro on the palm and the shifter. then you don't have to be strapped to the shifter.

Uhhh...I'm not really sure that I'd trust Velcro to hold my hand to a car's shift knob...

If you get the OBD1 auto JDM GSR ecu and JDM Gsr auto tranny, I can build you a harness that will convert from OBD2a to OBD1 auto to auto. The OBD1 JDM GSR ecu has the auto functions inside the ecu.

The OBD1 LS uses a seperate TCM with the ecu. They work together.

Why are we keeping a dead thread alive?

I am correcting some bad information for future readers to see. Someone else bumped it back to life so I figured I would add the correct info. Why are you posting in it if you do not have any technical information?

97 civic with auto gsr.

I finally completed the basterd. Not as fast i thought it would be but it's a whole lot faster than the 1.8. Eeh.
The only thing i finishing is the ac conversion. Bitach. Any with clues on the a/c set up?

About gsr auto swap.

search found nothing,

will a 95 jdm gsr auto tranny mount to a usdm b18a1?
If not directly, what do i need to make this happen?

I'm looking to build an ls/vtec with this motor and this auto trans.

Thanks for the help

i completed my auto gsr and it came out great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back