95 Ls motor into a 96 hatch.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wayne

hey whats up? im new to this forom. someone from DragVa.com told me to come here about my motor swap questions.

i need to know which stock motor mounts do i use to drop this motor into my hatch. i was gonna put after market hasports on there but im this motor is only temp untill i get my GsR tranny fixed. so the Ls will be taken out shortly after i put it in. someone plz help.

i need to know which stock mounts do i need to make this thing drop right in?

Originally posted by wayne@Feb 7 2005, 10:17 AM
hey whats up? im new to this forom. someone from DragVa.com told me to come here about my motor swap questions.

i need to know which stock motor mounts do i use to drop this motor into my hatch. i was gonna put after market hasports on there but im this motor is only temp untill i get my GsR tranny fixed. so the Ls will be taken out shortly after i put it in. someone plz help.

[post=457399]Quoted post[/post]​

you have to change the rear bracket left side bracket that mounts on the block and on the right side change the tranny bracket from the 00 si. It's just the right side tranny mount I 'll double check that and post it

Originally posted by leckey73+Mar 7 2005, 03:56 AM-->
@Feb 7 2005, 10:17 AM

[post=457399]Quoted post[/post]​

you have to change the rear bracket left side bracket that mounts on the block and on the right side change the tranny bracket from the 00 si. It's just the right side tranny mount I 'll double check that and post it
[post=470178]Quoted post[/post]​

i just did the same swap like couple weeks ago... you need the rear si bracket, driver side mount from a si,

and if ur taking the motor from the car which is like still in the engine bay just take that tranny mount and the other mount which is under the driver side mount im not sure whats that called which holds the ac i believe but u should be getting 3 mounts and that rear bracket

Back