95 Prelude H22 digital speedometer Cluster into a 92 prelude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SmoothRigoletto

SmoothRigoletto
Hey guys its not a big of a deal but does anyone happen to know how to make the H22 95-96 digital speedometer cluster work on a 92 prelude that is an F22 analog cluster? I believe i'm missing some kinda power wire? If anyone has done this setup, please let me know. Digital looks so much better than analog and its killing me that i have the digital cluster in my hand but it's missing something to make it work. I've had this cluster for about 2 years? and i thought i'd finally give it a shot. It came out of a 100% working condition car that my friend parted out. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

You can wire it two ways... the one way you can do it is to wire it up with your stock harness. Which I dont recommend because I did the same thing a while back. But I messed something up and my interior lights didnt light up as they used to. The second way to do it is to buy the el gauge wiring harness that comes with it. That way you can just plug and play.. I just did this yesterday and now my el gauges light up fine along with all my a/c lights.

Back