1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

95 prelude turbo or all motor

Discussion in 'Prelude' started by 95silverprelude, May 16, 2008.

1. 95silverprelude

95silverprelude New Member

I have a 1995 prelude with a h22a motor that i am going to build up. I need some opinions on whether to turbo it or do a high compression naturally asperated build. Can i also get some info on the price to do both. I dont want to go with a crappy ebay trubo, more of somthing like a turbonetics kit, but dont know which would be cheaper do to the cost of tuning the turbo build and the added cost of the upgraded fuel system.

2. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

turbo it because of it being in a prelude

3. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Turbo is probably actually the most cost effective way of making good power on a Honda engine. Now of course that depends on how much power you want to make and whether you'll need to replace internals or not, but generally, N/A = an expensive way to still not be all that fast, at least in the Honda tuning world...

4. powerdriverh22

powerdriverh22 Senior Member

very true. na is expensive but its great letting turbo cars look at your tail lights;)

5. powerdriverh22

powerdriverh22 Senior Member

Kind of like this.........turbo car seeing my tail lights (no we were not racing in the rain.....but this is a photo of what he saw a few weeks earlier : ) )

[​IMG]

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted