95 Sohc Vtec swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Vtec Andy.....

As title says i got a 95 Single Cam Vtec for sale complete swap everything you need motor, tranny ,ecu axles, wire harness, mounts.. motor got 90k on it and is still in my hatch. it's Best offer right now... throw some numbers at me.

Thanks,Andrew

450 shipped to CT 06450? might be able to pick up, depends where u live in new york

P.S. is the tranny 5spd or auto?

It's 5 speed. i live on Long Island 11757. it's like a 2 hr drive from CT i think.i can to 350 picked up.

hmm... very interested.. hows the compression, etc... is there anything wrong with any of the parts?

thanks a lot

everything is working great shape all sensor's and every thing is good. someone e-mailed me saying there coming tonight to see it. i took out my car today so it's ready for anyone that's has 350 cash.. i lowered the price alittle, bc i need the p28 for my b20 swap.

THanks Andrew

sounds good... if the guy doesnt take it off ya would u be able to send some pics to skipy_11@yahoo.com?... im really interested but i might not be able to get up to where u live until at least next weekend, if that, things are crazy this time of year

Back