95 teg engine oem mounts work on eg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

over-rev

Yeah well I have a 95 teg ls but have a gsr swap to swap it.I dont know but ive heard that I need to change my dc's mounts to a gsr mounts or are they campatible.The main reason for my tread is my eg shell that I have I was thinking of swaping my ls in their and selling it you know thats some money to invest in my teg.Will the oem mounts that my teg curently have work on my eg shell its a dx hatch.Will I need to do some wiring or since my gsr swap came with an uncut obd1 wiring this leaves my ls wiring unused will it work on my eg since eg's are obd1 also.The ecu is plug and play too or not well sorry for the inconvinience but any other things that might help my out on my swap dont hesitate to mention?thanks or sice im swaping my motor for power to weight ratio I might swap the gsr to the eg and sell the teg but thats just a thought.Or keep both cant make my mind

gsr the hatch is my reccomendation other than that what ever you choose to do, it's all a direct bolt in meaning unhook the engine from one car and put it is whatever you choose

Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah well I have a 95 teg ls but have a gsr swap to swap it.I dont know but ive heard that I need to change my dc's mounts to a gsr mounts or are they campatible.The main reason for my tread is my eg shell that I have I was thinking of swaping my ls in their and selling it you know thats some money to invest in my teg.Will the oem mounts that my teg curently have work on my eg shell its a dx hatch.Will I need to do some wiring or since my gsr swap came with an uncut obd1 wiring this leaves my ls wiring unused will it work on my eg since eg's are obd1 also.The ecu is plug and play too or not well sorry for the inconvinience but any other things that might help my out on my swap dont hesitate to mention?thanks or sice im swaping my motor for power to weight ratio I might swap the gsr to the eg and sell the teg but thats just a thought.Or keep both cant make my mind
You should sort this out into complete sentences, you'd get more help.
95 teg mounts work in an EG,but you might need some of the brackets too.
Re-sort this into a questions list and we can help you better, i can't follow this.

put it this way, when you're swapping engines forget which one you're working on cause from the firewall forward the eg and dc are identical

Back