95 Teg Interior

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PvcWalden

So I just bought a 95 teg to drive daily since im working on my lude. I plan on only rebuilding the engine, cleaning it up put new suspension, intake and exhaust, everything else is gonna be new oem. But have one problem, im starting on the interior and i cant seem to find any leather teg seats for sale. does anyone know where i can find some or have someone wrap mine in leather? Once i get the seats (front and rear) all i have left is door handles, center console (as mine was broke) and gotta make a thing to cover my spare tire then my int will be done, please help me finish my int. so i can start under the hood, thanks in advance

There isn't any one magical place to find stuff like this man. You didn't even tell us where you live, so we don't know what's around you. Regardless, the answer's probably going to be the same, check your local Craigslist, read the classifieds on forums, check junkyards, etc.

As for where to get seats rewrapped, you didn't even tell us where you live, so how the hell are we supposed to help? Just bust out your phone book and look up auto uphostry shops...

best place to get your seast and stuff re covered in your area i dont know but you can get ahold of kandyland they do lowriders and dope boy rides they in michigan or call spade kreations down here in ciny 5137429380 they do top notch shit they did a 73 caprise with a phantom front end on 30's localy dont know sorry plan on payin some cash any way it goes i gave 3grand for gucci in my 68 caddy like 8 years agoor just do jdm peices i know inlinefour.com has consoles and stuff

Back