95 Teg T4 Turbo Full Built Motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow Really? C'mon Now Calling Me Mangina Isnt Childish Name Calling? Please Thats Like Saying The Blind Guy Communicates With A Deaf Guy With No Problem Or In Other Words Complete Utter Bullshit.

Magana (My Last Name) 559 (My Area Code) Has Always Been My Internet Alias.
read it again ace. he's not making fun of you at all.
For some reason when I see your name I automatically see Mangina.
and if you interpret this quote as making fun of you, either you are very immature or english isn't your native language.

read it again ace. he's not making fun of you at all.

and if you interpret this quote as making fun of you, either you are very immature or english isn't your native language.

Point Taken.....But Why The hell Would He Bring It Up Again? The Only Thing I Could Think Of Is To Insult me.

But I Would Like To Hear Why Did He Bring It back up.

And No English Isnt My Native Language.

i thought it was funny... i see manga too. tis okay lil buddy. better to get made fun of by a bunch of nerds than to get punked at some street race cause you said something like 'im pushin 600 hp on a stock motor with a aem intake that is 10 pounds of boost' or soemthing stupid. i don't know.

mangina is better then ... well i don't know. really all he was saying is thats what he sees. merely a fact.
i see manga and think of hot chicks in school outfits lol

i thought it was funny... i see manga too. tis okay lil buddy. better to get made fun of by a bunch of nerds than to get punked at some street race cause you said something like 'im pushin 600 hp on a stock motor with a aem intake that is 10 pounds of boost' or soemthing stupid. i don't know.

mangina is better then ... well i don't know. really all he was saying is thats what he sees. merely a fact.
i see manga and think of hot chicks in school outfits lol

I Guess lol But I Wouldnt Say anything Stupid Like That.

lol Well Thats Weird.....Dont Worry Im Not A Hot Chick In A School outfit.

Back