$950 cocktail beverage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if i had $$$$ i would buy that....whats a G when you got $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ mad cheez.....

If I had that kind of money I'd drink a Bells Two Hearted Ale and give the other $949 to charity. I hate people who spend money on retarded shit for the sake of it being expensive.

I'll just stick with my Black Russians...sounds good though...

no drink is worth that much. ill stick to my nikoff and lemonade/cranberry/sour mix, whatever. those drinks are cheap, taste good, and get the job done.

Hmm. It actually sounds pretty good- you're buying the ruby too, so it's not THAT bad. I just want to know what cheaper champagne I can use to taste similar to Dom so I can mix my own.

That just happens to be my drink of choice...I drink other stuff, but for some reason thats my first choice...

Quoted post[/post]]
Hmm. It actually sounds pretty good- you're buying the ruby too, so it's not THAT bad. I just want to know what cheaper champagne I can use to taste similar to Dom so I can mix my own.
i realize that the drink may actually be worth it since it does have a ruby in it, but what am i going to do with a ruby? the jewely i were is a metal bar through my eyebrow and hemp around my neck. and my girlfriend isnt in to flashy bling shit either (i know, its awsome). so imo i wouldn't want it.

Back