95integra $4000 obo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hazzardboy95

Hon-daaaa
Im selling my 95 acura integra for 4 or best offer. It has a jdm b18b with probably 40 000miles on it by now with skunk2 intake mani, fajita ram air, megan 4-1 race header, and a bunch of other little goodies. The body is in decent shape, it has a bodykit on it and the front bumper was just recently cracked again and im tired of doing fiberglass work. The car runs great with a check engine light on every so often for a o2 sensor i never got around to replacing but do have. It also has h.i.d's and a 1500watt amp hooked to 2 12in alpine types s. 17in motegi wheels with good tires. and last but not least it has a zex 55 shot nitrous kit on it that u can be negotiated for but all the other stuff is prob just gonna come with the car as long as u dont try and low ball me. o yeah it has no a/c aswell. Ayway im getting rid of it cause im trying to buy another one, i love integras and its time tolet this one go. call me if interested 410 302 9541 matt

Back