95si turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i had a 94 civic dx with a b18b1 swap. it ran ok. now i have a 95 gsr. it runs ok too. what should i expect from a d16 with a small greddy turbo. hp #'s if anyone actually has them, also if someone has ran one tell me your et.

Originally posted by indeskater@Oct 2 2003, 10:34 AM
i had a 94 civic dx with a b18b1 swap. it ran ok. now i have a 95 gsr. it runs ok too. what should i expect from a d16 with a small greddy turbo. hp #'s if anyone actually has them, also if someone has ran one tell me your et.

~high 14's to low 15's @ 5.5psi intercooled w/ exhaust and high flow cat....

~165-ish whp & 160tq

thats with the y8 engine tho. if u got a y8 in a hatch, chances are u will be high 14's.....all things being equal of course

D16Z6 have a weak con rods, go to a junk and look for 87 integra con rods and switch them over. give it a leak down test before you do anything, if you're below 91 percent, get a rebore and new rings and pistons. I'm definately sure you can run high 13.

Originally posted by indeskater@Oct 2 2003, 10:34 AM

Why did you throw in that you had the other 2 cars?

Back