1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

96-00 DX HB w/sunroof?

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by lonelydriver, May 19, 2004.

1. lonelydriver

lonelydriver Member

well, i never seen any 96-00 DX HB's with sunroofs til yesterday... i saw two of them with sunroofs... so i checked up online and tried to find models and trims, extra options, etc... and i can't find anything about a sunroof option. does anyone know a site that tells what options the HB's had? i.e sunroof, pw, pl, etc.

thanks in advice guys.

2. Prowler

Prowler Super Moderator

i know the european Civic Jordans had factory sunroofs, but i didn't think any USDM models had them.

of course they could just be aftermarket. they run about $500, and with what some people spend on cars, i wouldn't be surprised if that's the case.

3. aLLmOtOr

aLLmOtOr Senior Member

Yea I saw some EKs with sunroofs! I was jealous. And they werent aftermarket. Very perfesional. I wouldnt mind having one, but I heard aftermarket kit leak real fast.

4. lonelydriver

lonelydriver Member

ok... hrmm so does anyone here have a 96-00 DX HB witha sun/moon roof??

5. webink_EK9

webink_EK9 Senior Member

aftermarket

cut a hole...glue on some glass

Sunroof!

Really, you can get aftermarket sunroof from lots of places but I've never seen a DX with a factory hole up top.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted