96-00 Ek Factory Navigation

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yesSIR

this is the factory honda navigation system from japan for the EK. comes with the tape deck and the cupholder and all of the wiring in between the two. does not come with the navigation program cd. comes with the usdm hazard and defrost (defrost is amber though)
Picture021.jpg

Picture015-1.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture023.jpg

powers up, ready to install. 96-98 civics need the 99-00 heater box and blower motor for the electric climate control. 600 for everything

wow.. price is kinda steep.. i see other places selling it for about 300.. 400 at the most..but the navigation has what kind of maps on it? does it also plays dvds? pm me with more details thanks

300 and 400 is without the tape deck. this is required to power the system up. i'm not sure if it plays dvds. i haven't figured out the wiring completely so all i've done is power it up

HI, I'm kind of new to honda swap I was wondering how you got the unit to power up? I bought the same ek9 navi on Ebay and I can't seem to get this to turn on. I have everything (console, tape deck, and media tuner). I got the tape deck to power up but can't get the screen to turn on. does the screen require it's own power source? Thank You

still for sale....750 shipped for everything...navi unit, tape deck with cupholder, media box and all wiring...

Back