96-00 Honda Civic Parts for Sale or Possible trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

bts_22

I am parting out my 96 Civic 2 door coupe with Dark Gray interior. I have most of the interior parts including the airbag, panels, ecu, vents, seats, driver side window glass, consoles, seatbelts, a bunch of wiring harnesses, and so on. I also have a trunk lid that has the license plate frenched. I don't have any motor parts except for a fuel pump and an ac pump. Just let me know what you need and I will see if I have it. I can provide pictures and more information on request.

Thanks,
Brandon

are those seats leather and please sho some pics

hey how much are you asking for the a/c compressor? the clutches on mine froze so i need one. oh please include shipping cost to 94928. i have paypal ready. thanks -mike

does it ahve a sunroof, or moonroof, if so i need the cover for the roof controlls, possibly the motor also, and the driver side mirror interior panel

looking for airbags and SRS module for 96 civic dx driver and passenger bags... also looking for a 50 state legal header if u got it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back