1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

96/2000 civic parts, interior, exterior,fiber glass hood,jdm lights,rad support

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by neighborstree, Sep 20, 2008.

1. neighborstree

neighborstree Banned

ok heres a small list of stuff i have, i know im forgetting some stuff, so if you need anything for a 99/00 civic let me know and im sure i have it99/00 civic fiber glass hood, kinda cool looking99/00 civic body kit, front and rear bumpers, free please come take it !civic radiator, b16/b18 ac condensors, civic ac compressor96 integra radiator99/00 ciivc jdm head lights99/00 civic tail lights99/00 civic radiator support99/00 civic fendersb16/b18 gsr ignition system. i dont know who makes it, it looks complacated. but i know it works, it was in a si i bought and when i sold it the buyer wanted the car stock, so i took it out, it looks expensive.b16,b18 gsr clutches, i have a fewoem b18c5 type r intake manafold and throdle body96/00 dx, manual doors. good glass, you can use ex or si guts if you want power windows. no dents or dings in the doors96/00, 00 civic si, electric blue doors. complete, both as a set96/00 complete dash all the way back to the metal96/00 complete interior, all plastics, seats, carpet96/00 ignition colom with momo hub and key96/00 passenger side rear window

Attached Files:

2. YBLEGAL

YBLEGAL Regular Member w/ Cheese

Pics and price + shipping to 46368 on the JDM civic headlights please! Are they Stanley?

Many good pics if possible. I already bought a pair of used OEM ones that looked meh and turned out way worse. I thank you much!

Pics and price + shipping for the tail lights and if you could sell just the throttle from the type r, price for just that too while your at it I think. These are a maybe for me. But all that info would really help me decide.

Thanks again!

You can email me at yblegal@yblegal.net if you dont want to post up whatever

3. otc dropout

otc dropout New Member

need details

i need door panels, door harness and the power window motor, pm me with details

4. neighborstree

neighborstree Banned

i have dx doors, witch makes them manual, sorry i dont have power windows or anything. i have full manual doors. no scratches., i can strip the paint if you want me to so they will be bair metal.

5. neighborstree

neighborstree Banned

ohh yea, also today i got a mint b16a jdm block , complete block and crank, for 400, i will build the bottom end with your choice of componets either high or low compression, you tell me for the block and crank 400. for a fully built block, balanced and blueprinted, 1500

6. otc dropout

otc dropout New Member

ok then forget interior, i need a b16 throttle body, obd2 bseries distributor and an obd2b harness from an 99-00 si or ex....lmk

7. neighborstree

neighborstree Banned

i dont have any obd2 vtec harnesses, sorry. only harness i have is a gsr integra harness, but that wont work in a civic, i have a gsr throdle body , its the same as a b16. i have a few distributers laying around i think. gotta look in boxes

8. SLAZER

SLAZER VTEC obsessed

9. neighborstree

neighborstree Banned

for what kind of swap, or oem mounts ?

10. ORION3892

ORION3892 New Member

How much for the doors & frnt bumper shipped to 60007?

11. neighborstree

neighborstree Banned

im not shipping a door, sorry. shipping would be more then the cost of the actual door lol.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted