96-98 interior

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slammedcivic22

does anyone have any suggestions on painting the dash and and the door panels that will look and and not be all that difficult...

also maybe reuplosture sorry spelling on that not sure....the arm rest and the upol on the doors????

We have helped 5-6 kids paint their interiors here locally. We first started out sanding, priming, treating, etc. etc. Then we bought some expensive specialty paints and other plastic treaters from a local paint guy. This took forever but turned out rather nice ;) . However, we just finished the latest one and decided to go for broke and try something different ( The car was a beater anyways lol). We went to Wallmart and bought some of the new Krylon fusion plastic paint for like $4 a can. Cleaned all the parts thoroughly with one of those green & yellow dish scrub pads and comet cleaner. Then followed directions. The job turned out better than all the rest! The car has been in the sun for nearly 2 months and no chipping, fading, etc. All I can say is I was happy with that product :D . As far as your doors go, I have used tweed to do 90% of all our cars. It turns out nice, relatively cheep and easy to fix mistakes.

Back