1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

96 accord camber kits?

Discussion in 'Accord' started by Fernpatch, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Fernpatch

Fernpatch Member

Hello all, My friend brought his car over today and was asking me if I could find him some good camber kits for it. My first thought was to check out skunk2 but they do not list anything for a 96 accord. Who out there makes good quality front and rear camber kits for a 96 accord?

2. civichatch1988

civichatch1988 Ef hatch

3. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Does your friend know about The Accord Store? Check out www.tasauto.com. They have pretty much everything Accord-related...

EDIT: On a side note, the rear camber on Accords can be fixed via the "washer trick". Google it if you don't know what I'm talking about...

4. Fernpatch

Fernpatch Member

I have heard of the washer trick but I thought that it was a little bit of a ghetto rig but if it really holds togethor than it is worth a second look. I have checked ebay and all I saw was a bunch of no name parts. I learned a long time ago to never trust non name brand parts from ebay as they tend to be of poor quality. One brand I have found through a google search is ingalls, are they any good? Thank you Brutal for the tip about the accord store. If he is willing to wait untill march the complete upper controll arms look like they would be a sweet way to go.

5. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

The washer trick is a little ghetto, but it's only ghetto in the fact that it's dirt cheap and parts are easily available at any hardware store. In fact, some rear camber kits that companies sell are just a longer bolt and washers, so it's nothing that will hurt the car. You'd just want to make sure that the hardware is very high grade.

As far as Ingalls goes, they're a pretty respectable brand, so he'd probably be fine with an Ingalls kit...

1 person likes this.
  6. CDelgado

CDelgado New Member

The washer -bolt trick is awesome! It works great.. & saves $$

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted