96 Accord w/ H22 Can't Get Out Of Park

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

96Hybrid

I put an 94 h22a into a 96 accord. The only problem I am having is I can not get the car out of park once I start it. :confused: Now I know you are suppose to run a wire from a7 to the green/white wire on the shift control plug at the shifter which I have done but nothing happens. Any other options? Any help would be great. Thanks

are you talking about the green/white wire? If you are then once the green/white wire is not connected to both sides the you cant shut the car completely off with the key.

well im talking about the wire that goes to your shifter but sence its unpluged,i dont no will it start in nutral

The car will start right up no problems and drive. The only thing is I ran a wire from a7 to the green white wire on the shift position sensor. But the car still does not come out of park. If you disconnect just the green/white wire then once you go to turn the car off you wont be able to turn the ignition all the way back and take out the key. I can start it in park but I have to put the key in the shift lock release every time I take it out of park. And it's only in the park position it does that to.

Back