96 alignment trouble

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phuantime57

I have a 96 prelude that for whatever reason the left rear tire cannot be aligned according to the pros at the local shops. I have change everything and anything that could possibly affect the alignment (struts, the whole spindle and everything). After all of this it still cannot be aligned.

Any ideas anyone? At this point anything would help thank you

i have a 92 eg hatch and to adjust the camber in the front i bought new upper control arms with adjustable ball joints you can see if there is something like that for your car. I know that their are a lot of after market parts for hondas that are out there to adjust the alignment.

One of the guys at les schwab had told me that about the ball joints. The problem is that the toe for that rear left tire is not within specs so its wearing both of the tires on the back on the outside edge.

^^^ agree'd you can also purchace all sorts of rear control arms, sway link bars, end links ect ect.... The shop that says they can't auj your car proably doesn't want to put the effort into it... I would take it somewere elts

^^^ agree'd you can also purchace all sorts of rear control arms, sway link bars, end links ect ect.... The shop that says they can't auj your car proably doesn't want to put the effort into it... I would take it somewere elts

:werd:

Your adjustment arms are rusted and they are lazy.

Back