96 b18 into 96 ek

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boostedek9

hey guys i have just installed a 96 b18b ls into my 96 ek hatchie. i need to know what wires i need to extend on the wiring harness. it is a dx model and iam using the stock dx harness. please help thank you. all advise is very appreciated

You'll know what needs to be extended when you actually do the swap. ITs alot easyer than you think. When i did my b16 swap you just plug in the harness and whatever dosn't fit, make it. I didn't have to solder anything except for the o2 sensor wires.

putting the motor in wass easy i just want to know what to extend. also do i have to move any wires where the ecu plugs in at. if so what ones. thanks guys

As i said, just start plugging the harness in, i didn't have to extend anything but the o2 sensor harness. All you have to do if something does not reach is unwrap the wire loom it is in which will give you alot more play. Also you don't have to change anything at the ecu.

Back