96 B18C1 and JDM S80 (ITR w/ LSD) Hydraulic $2000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well, my roomate has been dicking me around long enough and after 9 months of telling me he was going to buy my motor he decided not to. The motor is out of my 1996 GSR with 68k mi and is fully disassembled. Only one cylinder is slightly scored but the scratches aren't deep enough for the cylinder to require an overbore or re-sleeving, it can just be honed out. The rest of the motor is perfect. all it needs is new rods and pistons (rods are actually in perfect condition but you might as well upgrade those as long as the motor is apart). The head just had a $1000 dollar rebuild on it and is pristine condition. The motor comes with all accessories and ecu. The tranny is a 1996 JDM ITR tranny (with LSD and 4.40 final drive). It has about 18k mi on it and is also in pristine condition.
Looking to get $2000 obo for the whole setup and don't want to separate or part it out. Email me at b18cinteg96@yahoo.com or call me at 619.985.4510. I am located in San Diego and prefer local pickup, but if you are willing to drive down here, you are more than welcome.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 25 2005, 02:17 AM
just want to know a price on the tranny
[post=450978]Quoted post[/post]​

trying to sell as combo. if someone makes me a reasonable offer on the motor i would be willing to sell separately.

Well I know anyone who's ready to buy that would want the trans too. We'll see what happens, good luck.

Back