96 b18c1 gsr swap, FULL 96 GSR parts need to go

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i am located in vancouver washington(state)zip 98604, anybody have an idea how much each side of the rear discs weigh?

gosh I have no idea. I'm still not sure if I'd need the entire trailing arm assembly or just the brakes and calipers. Lemme post in the suspension forum, get a consensus, and I'll get back to ya.

how many miles, verifiable?? also, where you located, and how much for shippiung for the whole sway to Denver, CO 80239. You gaurantee startup, run and no probs right? I have cash in hand, and am serious. It is for my girls civic.

Well where the hell is vancouver washington i looked for it cant find it its close to the border and not to far from alberta i m thiniing about but how many miles and such and such

i will get exact mileage, vin and post some pics up here tomorrow, i do guarantee the start up for it, i will also send some pm's tomorrow, no time at the moment, thanks alot

im on my cousins account here but i might be very interested in that gsr swap. im in kentucky. write me on my email and let me know vr6allmotor@hotmail.com Id really like that swap for my 90 integra.

wel this car is gone, but if anybody is interested in a full jdm gsr swap i will hook you up, i am planning on buying a complete jdm dc2 gsr clip and want to sell the whole motor, wirering harnes, tranny, axels, EVERYTHING for 2200??

Back