96 B18c1 into 95 hatch pump problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ltrlunatik

Just swapped a 96 gsr into my 95 cx hatch. I got everything hooked up running a Obd1 p72 and it appears I'm not getting any fuel. I swapped out the relay for a new one and still nothing. When i turn the key ignition on I don't ever hear the fuel pump prime. Besides the main relay and fuse is there anything else besides the fuel pump being bad that could be stopping my fuel pump from turning on? Much appreciation on any comments you guys might have...Thank you!

If you have a volt meter or test light unplug the fuel pump and check for voltage. if that doesnt work pm me and ill help ya out

Thanks for the help man...I ran some tests and wasn't getting anything still so I traced all my grounds and found one of the grounds underneath the carpet under the driver seat was unbolted. A new main relay, and a new fuel pump later, and it turned out being an unhooked ground wire....DAMN! haha That sucks but oh well...thanks for your help again!

Back