96 civic coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

austin20110

Ok so posted in the wrong forum this first time sorry lol.
Ok I basically got a 1996 civic coupe... and want to be fast lol*doesnt everyone* was thinking about putting a b18c (gsr) just like this one http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc2000search.cgi?what=page&item=30009
I want to turbo it before I'm all said and done with it.

So basically I'm asking a couple things:
What size/kind of turbo would you guys recommened for it.
What kind of engine mods should i do... Know im going to need a new exhaust manifold for the turbo duhhh lol, but such as fuel rail, injectors that sorta thing.

Any anyone want my stock motor lol d16 trans everything lol tell me how much you will give me.

thanks alot
Austin

depending on how much power you want to get out of the engine will tell you what turbo.
first thing i would do is cams, adjustable cam gears, pistons and rods (depending on how much power).
you would usually get timer and boost controller so you can make sure its running good.

and how many miles on the motor????

my info (mostly) curtousy of Brutal.

I want to rape my boy's s2000 on the spray.
but yea where do I get the cams, cam gears, pistons and rods... where would you reccomend and how much are they gong to run me???

thanks

Wow you should do a little bit of your own research don't you think? What is your budget? How much do you have to spend?

listen man. If you really have no clue. Go some where professional. Buy a motor take it to a machine shop tell him what your expectations are. Build it. Get full race turbo kit. Get your car tuned and have a beast!!!

I was just asking what you guys would recommend lol no need to get your panties in a bunch lol... anyway just bought a s2k with a 70 trim turbo today anyway lol...
how about you put your car where your mouth is chaz... im thinking you get to a 40 roll and il launch... where you at i want your pink slips

I was just asking what you guys would recommend lol no need to get your panties in a bunch lol... anyway just bought a s2k with a 70 trim turbo today anyway lol...
how about you put your car where your mouth is chaz... im thinking you get to a 40 roll and il launch... where you at i want your pink slips

What the fuck is your problem?

I don't give a shit if you have a ton of money. Money doesn't mean anything. Going fast isn't all that important to me. If I wanted to go fast in a straight line I would have swapped a b18b1 in and boosted it instead of spending my money on suspension.

A s2k with turbo isn't all that impressive, s2ks are already close to perfect cars without adding a turbo. Should have gotten an Evo and turned the wick up on that. Gg wasting your money. I'm sure whoever built it did a shitty job and is passing their problems on to you, that's usually the case with those built cars. But hey, what do I know right, I'm poor :rolleyes:.

tisk tisk bro....... calling out a senior member cuz you cant handle a lil constructive criticism. we're not all here to line up and blow our loads down the quarter mile...hes not on you cuz you got money, its cuz of ur ignorance....

maybe hes wrong bout how ur cars is, but most people round here have sweated and bled touching every nut and bolt on there car. i think that deserves a lil respect...

Back