96 CIVIC EX LOOKING FOR TRADE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jake2001z001

i have a 96 civic 2 door coupe ex, it has
d16y8 sohc strong motor vtec
automatic, but i have a clutch pedal and flywheel if they wanted to convert it
16 inch tsw
4 almost new 205 40 16 h rated tires 90 % tred life left
H & R lowering springs, 1.25 in front 1.50 in rear (alignment has been done)
intake (tenzo)
header
hi flow cat (obx)
plug wires (acell thundersport)
Hi flow muffler, (r:1)
Hyper white headlights
The car runs nice and smooth, it has 139,000 miles but runs like its brand new, doesnt not shift hard or jerk when shifting, It doesnt bounce around like alot of lowered cars, H and R are very good sport springs.
The Bank 1 upstream O2 sensor and ecu was just replaced, oil is changed every 2800, i work at a service center so i never over look anything on this car, every 30,000 its gets a tranny flush and tranny filter, 2 outer cv boots have just been replaced, There is 2 dents on the right side ront fender, it could be fixed or soemone chould just buy the z3 fenders and put them on, there is one small ding in the door on the passenger side, other then that it has a few minor scratchs, not seen unless look very close,
the stock things it has are
power sunroof, windows, locks, mirrors
tilit, crusie control, power sterring
i am looking for something like a 92-95 civic with a b16
or a crx with b16 or b18 let me no buy email my email is jake2001z001@yahoo.com thanks

I will trade you but I want $1500 more I gat a 92 hb with b16a motor gsr tranny and ecu cold air dc headers straight pipes with muffler short shifter tenoz r springs and alot of other little things

looking for straight up trades, ur trying to sell ur civic for 4500 my civic blue book (low blue book_ is 6500) looking for staight trades

I did't want to sound like a ass but if I was to get your car I would have to swap a motor and change it to stick and add alot of extra shit to it so it could keep up. later

i dont no what the hell ur talking about, if ya did a swap which is what alot of peope whould do anyways, all u whould need is the clutch epdal and the clutch master all the other stuff comes with the swap, the linkage, axles, ecu, tranny, flywheel , clutch, all that comes with the swap.

Back