96 ek h22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

how soon you looking to get this?? .......and i might let it go for that price + shipping

they are 139.99 brand new from autozone ... but i think i might let it go for $50 + shipping (fuel pump) what relay are you talking about ? and do you need the whole pump assembely or just the pump?

they are 139.99 brand new from autozone ... but i think i might let it go for $50 + shipping (fuel pump) what relay are you talking about ? and do you need the whole pump assembely or just the pump?

just the pump..the fuel pump relay that is on the side of fuse panel under dash on driver side,but i think it may just be a bad pump..

Last edited:
let me know when you want the fuel pump or if you still do, it might be a while on the h22 I/m i just started school and it tends to keep me busy..

let me know when you want the fuel pump or if you still do, it might be a while on the h22 I/m i just started school and it tends to keep me busy..

yhx bro ,but i got one from a buddy of mine from this forum for 20.00 ,thx for lookin out..lol

Back