96 EX Redemption thread ?

Can Dilbeck Redeem This Car ?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I want this , my wheels have NO imperfections , other than the semi tarnished finish
cowboysvspackers005-1.jpg

Hard work of cleaning them up. I can't find a good wheel cleaner for mine. I need to polish my rims but have 10i8439853580948039 other things to do first.

I keep waiting for one of these many projects to be fast. No.....the SHO wasn't fast.

Did you really just post the same picture in two different threads?

probably selling the 96 tomorrow for over 2k profit , had to take a hoodless shot first , have another first gen honda (not going to say what) lined up for tomorrow as well , I will give a hint, its 1980-1990
1920481_10154658180145076_6574917497209422619_n.jpg

HOOD!!!!

Another project scraped. On to the next

the 96 has more spray paint on it than vehicle value, needs a rack and pinion , oil pan gasket, cracked windshield, no converter, both oxygen sensors wires literally pulled out of the sensors, been in front end collision. needs tie rod ends, passenger front wheel bearing has play, did I mention its been spray painted like 4 times and then primered over ? and sombody rolled the fenders and creased all 4 corners, the door panels are wrinkled to fuck and spray painted black, the dash is wrinkled on the passenger side, the air bag is gone out of the steering wheel, carpets stained, power windows both go out of track EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU ROLL THEM DOWN, the sunroof is wonkey, all the lights in the car have been chagned for these gay ass ricer red leds, everything that the kid wired before me on the car is wired with speaker wire and wire twist, the grommet for the passenger door wiring is gone and all the wires are on the verge of showing copper, im cutting ties while im ahead , cars not worth it , taking the profit and running while I can

What's the laws in your state? You may need a dealer's license soon. I know a friend that used to change/trade cars and CA are a pain in the butt. But we all know that :)

Seems like the 96 was a lemon from the start.

Back