1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

96 GSR complete Vtec Head Swap!! look!

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by SE-Rious_91, Oct 18, 2006.

1. SE-Rious_91

SE-Rious_91 New Member

here im selling my 96 GSR obd2 complete head with cams, valve cover, bolts and hardware, along with the JDM complete obd1 intake manifold, timing belt, timing belt covers..... everything u need to fininsh that ls vtec conversion or b20 conversion..... ill post more pics of the other stuff lateter...

the head looks realy good.. off my 96 gr its was mother driven untill it overheated on her and blew the head gasket.it had 78K miles when it died.. but the head survived and looks really good... i have lots of B18c1 parts left

will give it 1 week here if dont sell. i guess it will be on ebay....

BEST OFFERS...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2006
  2. broadway7272

broadway7272 Junior Member

how much are you looking for and do you know for a fact that the head isn't warped. also where are you located. thanks

3. SE-Rious_91

SE-Rious_91 New Member

im located in monterey county Ca. the head is good it was taken to a local machine shop and inspected it fine... but the head is on hold right now...

4. SE-Rious_91

SE-Rious_91 New Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted