96 Gsr Iab Wiring

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tl_vang86

Black wire goes to ground and red wire goes to A26 on the obd2a ecu? I got so many different opinions. And how can you tell if the iab valve is working??? This is all on a JDM P72 Obd2a.

Last edited:
scottp11 said:
This is what I could find:

Step 29:
Notice the markings on the ECU; they read xxx-p72-xxx, which is the appropriate ECU for a B18c swap. Since the civic already had vtec, the only wires that needed to be added were at D3 for the knock sensor and A17 for IAB. The pinout for the IAB can be switched from A20.

I found it at: Honda, Acura Tech Website, tutorials, tuning and HOW-TO's. Drag racing, street racing, road racing - C-speedracing.com

Not sure if it'll help, but good luck...

yea that is for obd1 ecu. i am looking for obd2a. i read some info that red wire goes to a26 and then the other one to ground..but it does not seem to work. just looking to see what other people use.

a way to find out if ur IAB is working is to start ur car, leave it in Netural and rev ur car to 6k...the little diagram thing should move...thats how i found out if mine was working or not

NOT WORKING YET!!! I have two wires, RED and BLACK. the black was first hooked to ground and red to A26. That didnt work so i swap black to 12V, still didnt work. So i swap wires, black to a26 and red to ground, didnt work. Black to a26 and red to 12v still dont work. I am lost!!!:(

Back