96 GSR part out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im gonna send you your money back i didnt realize i had to take the dash out. sorry man its to much work for me

i refunded you your money back there was no need to file a claim with paypal

you didnt respond for over a week, and you havent refund the money... claim was decided on my favor because you never responded or refunded the money.

crappy ass seller/member

First of all before you start goin around sayin that im a terrible member and seller learn a few things. The reason your money is being refunded is because when I went to send you your money bac I noticed the stupid claim you did and resolved the claim. You dipshit.it takes longer then 3days for paypal to dispute a claim. So to your bunk statements. F u I have no need to rip you of for 40 dollars, dude I have parts for sale and parts that have sold for well worth more then your measly 40dollars. I have vouches on plenty of sites.

will you seperate the O2 sensors? I need the front one. Knock sensor too if you still have it. Might be inetersted in the engine harness too.

still have the front brakes?

Back