1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'96 honda accord lx with prelude jdm h22a type s engine

Discussion in 'Auctions' started by HownDah, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HownDah

HownDah Quantum Emperor

Honda : Accord: eBay Motors (item 220625932989 end time Jun-27-10 13:30:00 PDT)

It's simultaneously listed here for trade and on eBay for sale (see link, above). I'll still consider trade offers up til 5 AM Sunday 6/27/2010, after that point, there will be less than 12 hours left on the auction and by eBay rules, I must sell the item to the highest bidder.

note: it would of course be better to send any trade offers by Saturday night 6/26 because between 12 mid - 5 am I have a tendency to doze off:D

NOW THAT IT'S ON EBAY, IT CAN EASILY BE SHIPPED ANYWHERE IN THE U.S.A., JUST CLICK ON THE SHIPPING QUOTES TAB ON THE AUCTION PAGE I LINKED ABOVE

2. HownDah

HownDah Quantum Emperor

THANK YOU HONDA TUNERS (!!!)
    FOR THE GREAT INTEREST EXPRESSED IN THIS VEHICLE IN ONLY 24 HOURS OF eBay LISTING TIME !!! *********************************************************************

I APPRECIATE ALL THE EMAILS, AND I KNOW TIMES ARE TOUGH AND IT'S GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO PURSUE OUR #1 HOBBY - IMPORT TUNING - (NO THANKS TO THE "GREAT RECESSION" :(

AS A GESTURE OF THANKS, I AM DOING THE FOLLOWING, EFFECTIVE **RIGHT NOW** ----->>>>

*** I AM LOWERING THE RESERVE BY $700.00 TO HELP SUBSIDIZE YOUR SHIPPING COSTS !!! ***

THE RESERVE ON THIS JDM HONDA ACCORD IS NOW ONLY $1,300 !!!

YOU GUYS ROCK, AND MAKE ME HAPPY TO BE PART OF SUCH A GREAT TUNER COMMUNITY, KEEP THE EMAILS COMING!!! HANG TOUGH, AND THANKS AGAIN!!!

3. HownDah

HownDah Quantum Emperor

***LISTING UPDATE***

Parameters for OBD1 P13 ECU tuned by Jun:
    -rev limit raised to 9,600 rpm

-no governor / no speed limiter

-VTEC engagement at approx. 5,200 rpm

-air/ fuel ratio is 13.0-13.6 from 3,500 rpm to 7,700 rpm

-93 octane gasoline should be used but 87 works fine too

-ECU maps out engine performance

-ECU retards or advances timing when needed

Of course, as stated in the listing, in order for the OBD1-equipped engine that's in there now to pass state emissions it must either be converted to OBD2, or the engine must be swapped out. The Jun ECU may be sold and replaced by an OBD2 ECU, or can be used on an OBD1 chassis ('95 or earlier) in case of a swap. Right now a similar OBD1 P13 ECU for H22A engines is being sold on eBay for over 200 bucks. These retail for about 400.

A NOTE ON CONVERSION HARNESSES: SOME OF YOU HAVE EMAILED ME ABOUT USING A SIMPLE CONVERSION HARNESS THAT CONVERTS OBD1 TO OBD2. YES, THAT COULD BE A SIMPLE PLUG AND PLAY SOLUTION: JUST PLUG IN THE CONVERSION HARNESS AND ADD A STOCK OBD2 ECU OUT OF A JUNKED / WRECKED PRELUDE, BUT I DO NOT KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT WHAT'S INVOLVED TO SAY "YUP THAT'S IT". IT MAY OR MAY NOT BE THAT SIMPLE. I WOULD GO WITH ASSUMPTION THAT THE SENSORS HAVE TO BE ADDED, ETC. BUT GIVE THE CONVERSION HARNESS A SHOT AS A POSSIBLE QUICK 'N' EASY FIX, BUT I JUST DON'T KNOW ENOUGH TO SAY EITHER WAY FOR SURE.

4. HownDah

HownDah Quantum Emperor

eBay Update

as of 1:12 pm today (friday, june 25th, 2010), this car's ebay auction page has had 973 PAGE VIEWS and there are 11 ACTIVE BIDDERSthat have submitted 44 BIDS.

there are 31 WATCHERS on the auction.

i just wanted to give a **HUGE** THANKS to all you that emailed me with tips,advice, and interest in this car. i really love this car, but i have to go back to school. i hope that whomever buys it will post pictures of it on these forums when he's done. it's gonna be one smoking sleeper
    !!! Stealthy and >>> :cool3: cool<<<

5. HownDah

HownDah Quantum Emperor

6. HownDah

HownDah Quantum Emperor

**sold**

Sold - thread is now **extinct**:)

Look at the DATE - don't waste your time posting here...

Last edited: Jun 27, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.