96 integra ls transmission

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sorry guyz new to this, but i have a friend who bought a whole ls swap for his 95 Civic, he ran into some lady, the front end of his is totalled, so hes gotta to pay for her repairs to avoid insurance.

He needs money bad, he's got the whole swap, but now since he has to find another car me and a friend told him might as well go all out make her an ls/vtec if your in no hurry, so thats what hes doing, and then we told if your gonna do that you might as well get yourself, an ITR LSD tranny, so thats what hes palnning on doing.

He's looking to get a little cash, to pay the lady off, so he doesnt have to go threw insurance, so hes pretty desperate for cash, i saw engine before pulled, odometer read sorry im from CANADA 78525 KILOMETERS, i really dont in miles but isnt miles almost half in km, so i figur about 35 - 40000 miles not positive, and he has a stage 2 racing clutch, that he purchased after he got his swap, he paid $3000 canadian for whole swap, he paid $ 750 canadian for clutch, he owes the lady $1300 canadian, so if someone can figure that out in american funds what its worth,is what he'd be happy with, thats including clutch, if anyone interested let me know and again i think you guyz coin his worth twice as much as ours so this could be a good deal for someone, you can email me at

vtecpower101@hotmail.com

THANX BOYZ

Back